*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
But u see simiilarties the way he control the game.

I personally think he looks to pass first but he a capable scorer sga
Not really ... are you saying that because they both played at UK?

Anyone that’s running the point is going to control the game for their teams ... Rondo specifically looked to drive and kick ...SGA looks to drive and score ... in fact I don’t even think his best position on the next level is going to be PG ... he looks like a prototypical scoring combo/SG to me he reminds me of another Coach Cal product Tyreke Evans ... from his size to his under the basket game to his shaky jump shot

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm gonna be a little low key irked if Seton Hall beats Kansas because I picked NC State to beat Kansas.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka. We lucked out? Did you see the teams we went through last year? Or 15 or 14? This is the first year since Cal has been here that we've "lucked out". And that aint our fault Miller can't coach and Virginia play 1960s basketball. Blame their shytty teams :camby:
I didnt say that but did you really disagree with anything i said?
So is Virginia being the first 1 seed to lose in the first round not a fortunate turn of events for kentucky? :patrice:

Is Calipari not gonna blame it on the team being too young when Kentucky chokes again. :patrice:

Daps
Not really ... are you saying that because they both played at UK?

Anyone that’s running the point is going to control the game for their teams ... Rondo specifically looked to drive and kick ...SGA looks to drive and score ... in fact I don’t even think his best position on the next level is going to be PG ... he looks like a prototypical scoring combo/SG to me he reminds me of another Coach Cal product Tyreke Evans ... from his size to his under the basket game to his shaky jump shot

Yea evans too.

I saw rondo simarity cause they both control game dont really force. Not the greatest of shooters and score when they have too.

Evans comparison is valid as well tho thinking bout it

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I didnt say that but did you really disagree with anything i said?
So is Virginia being the first 1 seed to lose in the first round not a fortunate turn of events for kentucky? :patrice:

Is Calipari not gonna blame it on the team being too young when Kentucky chokes again. :patrice:
Calipari is part act, man. Its like taking the shyt Donald Trump says seriously, just not to that much of an extreme. He's trying to hype his team up and play the underdog, no matter what the circumstance. And other coaches eat it up and try to hype their team up. The media talks over and over about how whatever shyt mid-major is gonna be the one to knock UK off. Buffalo's stupid ass coach bit the bait and was talking all in the camera about how "they were in high school last year, we can take them". Cal is selling this shyt to the public. He's a terrific recruiter. You think he aint selling it to them boys before the game? While they're preparing? Dude has the gift of gab. They came out after the half and ran them out the gym.

We would have beat fukk ass Virginia anyways, nikka. Like I said, they damn near choke every year.