*****THEE Official March Madness 2K18 Thread*****

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Porter looked pretty awful for that last 2 mins or so. Even with the context of him coming off of injury I do think his draft stock is lowering

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
that had to be about 3 minutes of some of the worst basketball I’ve ever seen by Mike Porter Jr .... nikka looks completely lost out there ... and now he’s sucking wind getting cheap fouls so he can get pulled :huhldup:

I thought he might have a Kyrie like return performance with all the hype he hasn’t around his name but this nikka has looked terrible since coming back ... can’t see how this helped his draft stock if that’s what he was worried about

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo my brackets were trash this year.

i had mizzou shytting on FSU.

could be my anti FSU bias in every sport forever of the rest of my life tho. :jbhmm:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
These announcers doing a lot of :cape: for Michael Porter

He wasn’t even explosive in high school he always been kinda of stiff. The bad back just amplified it that’s all

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
These announcers doing a lot of :cape: for Michael Porter

He wasn’t even explosive in high school he always been kinda of stiff. The bad back just amplified it that’s all

If you don't like him as a prospect that's fine, but he legit has an excuse for not looking good after such a long layoff. The thing about him is, he is clearly not in game shape, but I saw Lauri Markannen play really terrible against Xavier last year and that guy looks like a future all-star. What happens in the tournament doesn't really matter. If it did, then Donovan Mitchell wouldn't be doing as well as he is.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you don't like him as a prospect that's fine, but he legit has an excuse for not looking good after such a long layoff. The thing about him is, he is clearly not in game shape, but I saw Lauri Markannen play really terrible against Xavier last year and that guy looks like a future all-star. What happens in the tournament doesn't really matter. If it did, then Donovan Mitchell wouldn't be doing as well as he is.

Nah he alright

I just heard people comparing him to KD when I watch him I see his ceiling is Ryan Anderson a stretch 4/good role player

Been thought this when I seen him in high school always seem like a tall kid who can shoot but can’t dribble well. Average defender because his feet move too slow

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah he alright

I just heard people comparing him to KD when I watch him I see his ceiling is Ryan Anderson a stretch 4/good role player

Been thought this when I seen him in high school always seem like a tall kid who can shoot but can’t dribble well. Average defender because his feet move too slow

I think he's gonna be another Jeff Green.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that had to be about 3 minutes of some of the worst basketball I’ve ever seen by Mike Porter Jr .... nikka looks completely lost out there ... and now he’s sucking wind getting cheap fouls so he can get pulled :huhldup:

I thought he might have a Kyrie like return performance with all the hype he hasn’t around his name but this nikka has looked terrible since coming back ... can’t see how this helped his draft stock if that’s what he was worried about

i was worried and think it is actually more realistic.
to put, porter in the same timetable.
that it took dwight howard to recover from his back surgery to be honest.
dwight is fukk'n nasty on the low this year.
yet, with porter i just see this whole thing as completely unfortunate as fukk.

art barr

Last edited: