TheColi Has Been Catfished By @SheeBadd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
After all of these pages, and backstory, and evidence linking this shyt to **** and nikkas still refuse to believe.

@Canadadry :usure:
Look I'm not saying it isn't ****. However,there is not much concrete evidence that says it is him.

Only really good evidenced is his twitter cache when you google the email, but that doesn't mean it's him. :manny:

It could be another male catfish. We just don't know. I wasn't on the coli when the first **** thing took off so I don't know how he post.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Alright, let's try this again. :francis:

gVp8NI0.png

I dont think i've ever laughed this hard in my life. Holy fukking shyt :dead:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
Look I'm not saying it isn't ****. However,there is not much concrete evidence that says it is him.

Only really good evidenced is his twitter cache when you google the email, but that doesn't mean it's him. :manny:

It could be another male catfish. We just don't know. I wasn't on the coli when the first **** thing took off so I don't know how he post.

I'm just saying breh, TRUST that's ****...When it's sounds so ridiculous and inconceivable that one frog could :cook: up some shyt so dastardly, and devious...it's ****.

...It's ****.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
"Y'all act like you ain't never seen a Tranny before/Jaws all on the floor, like Pam, like Tommy just burst in the door"

celebrity_crossdressing_14.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
somebody bring me up to speed since I only replied a few hours ago cuz it was halftime and I checked my phone and seen a brazy number of nikkas taggin me in this shyt

what has come to light to make the coli think shorty is a shemale?

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
somebody bring me up to speed since I only replied a few hours ago cuz it was halftime and I checked my phone and seen a brazy number of nikkas taggin me in this shyt

what has come to light to make the coli think shorty is a shemale?

Weren't you one of those nikkas talkin shyt about how nikkas just want it to be a man?

And it turns out it was most likely a dude?

:wonkadealwithit:

Status
Not open for further replies.