The Xdefiant Thread (XB X/S, PC, PS5) (May 21)

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Ubisoft's worlds collide in a free-to-play, first-person arena shooter where you compete to be the best in fast-paced online matches!

Join an always-evolving experience with regular updates bringing new playable factions and a growing collection of maps, weapons, and game modes. With cross-play, you will be able to join your friends across available platforms.

Last edited:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I just played for two hours.

Positives:

- 14 maps (mainly 3 lane maps with good flow)
- No SBMM.
- Movement is pretty good.
- Ranked play will be available at launch.

Negatives:

- Servers are pretty trash right now, so the TTK is inconsistent.
- You get killed around corners pretty often.
- Hit registration is a bit wonky.

The trailer for this game looked pretty ass, but I surprisingly had fun in the beta.

Last edited:

rdj

Pro
Daps
I've been checking twitter and so far this game has been well received. All this back and forth between Sony and Microsoft. Ubisoft comes through the 11th hour with a cod killer to save the company from the brink of destruction :bryan:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I've been checking twitter and so far this game has been well received. All this back and forth between Sony and Microsoft. Ubisoft comes through the 11th hour with a cod killer to save the company from the brink of destruction :bryan:

I've been enjoying the beta and want to see this game succeed (more competition for COD is always a good thing), but this ain't no damn COD killer.