The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Might as well call em up breh aint no way thats posed to happen
I’m out of country and can’t reach their line. I tried to virtual support chat but the dude I got was a moron. I told him “I don’t want to cancel the order, I just want to be charged once” and he responds “Okay I’m cancelling the order” :gucci:

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
I’m out of country and can’t reach their line. I tried to virtual support chat but the dude I got was a moron. I told him “I don’t want to cancel the order, I just want to be charged once” and he responds “Okay I’m cancelling the order” :gucci:

:pachaha:You ain’t getting that Xbox kid. Ali for sure cancelled that shyt.

On a similar but completely unrelated note. When plasma flat screens first hit in like 05/06, I got one from Best Buy for like 3500. They charged me twice. I went into the store and they said they would look into it but that I should tell my bank. I called my bank and complained. About 2 days later the bank overturned both transactions. A couple more days later, Best Buy refunded me 3500. Which means they paid me 3500 to take the tv. I was scared as fukk for like 6 months but nothing ever happened. Greatest come up ever.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha:You ain’t getting that Xbox kid. Ali for sure cancelled that shyt.

On a similar but completely unrelated note. When plasma flat screens first hit in like 05/06, I got one from Best Buy for like 3500. They charged me twice. I went into the store and they said they would look into it but that I should tell my bank. I called my bank and complained. About 2 days later the bank overturned both transactions. A couple more days later, Best Buy refunded me 3500. Which means they paid me 3500 to take the tv. I was scared as fukk for like 6 months but nothing ever happened. Greatest come up ever.
cac.jpg