The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Daps
How much of a dip are we talking for the S?

I'm the dummy that will have an X in a spare room with a 1080p TV.

The S will be in the bedroom with a 4k TV :snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got the game pass ultimate I hope I can run mass effect 1 2 and 3 soon...never played em

I’m trying to hold out for the remastered shyt but idk...cyberpunk has me ready to jump into another good RPG when I finish it which’ll probably be next month...the ME trilogy ain’t dropping til spring tho

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I’m trying to hold out for the remastered shyt but idk...cyberpunk has me ready to jump into another good RPG when I finish it which’ll probably be next month...the ME trilogy ain’t dropping til spring tho
Dang forgot about the remaster...I might hold out till then then

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You played outer worlds?

Most similar thing to cyberpunk out right now imo.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I kno I wud have never finished outer worlds that’s y I never checked it out...is the art style kinda similar to borderlands?
Yeah I would say the art and humor is similar to borderlands.

But it’s more of an RPG with branching dialogue and skills like Cyberpunk, or fallout.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You played outer worlds?

Most similar thing to cyberpunk out right now imo.

I started it and actually liked it but got sidetracked by some other game probably and never revisited it...might do that after cyberpunk

*edit*

game pass expires for me in a week...outer worlds on sale tho for $16-23 depending on if I cop a physical or go digital...I wonder if there are any decent deals on game pass ultimate for 12 months

Last edited: