The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall don’t track your shipments?

amazon is the easiest to track too
It was busted. It said attempted delivery on tuesday, bein held at post office. Go to post office n the guy tells me amazon gave me bad tracking info. i showed him the tracker was on the usps website as well n he said it was wrong. Yesterday, the tracker showed another attempted delivery. I was sitting out front refreshing the tracker n saw no mailman. The tracker then told me there was another attempted delivery:dahell: Then this morning theres my package.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are the cons of the xbox S? I am debating between this and the X but I prefer to be all digital. I'm not playing anything except for maybe 2K. But I want to have an Xbox for any exclusives that may drop.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what are the cons of the xbox S? I am debating between this and the X but I prefer to be all digital. I'm not playing anything except for maybe 2K. But I want to have an Xbox for any exclusives that may drop.
The cons are no 4k, less storage(a lil over 300GB of usable storage). But since it aint 4k game files will be smaller than if they downloaded to the series x.

its marketed for Gamepass Garys who either dont game much or dont care about havin the best game performance. If u into casual gaming it might be worth it. Get access to new games at a cheaper price.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So i plugged in my seagate card in the back n it looks like its got 920GB of usable space.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was busted. It said attempted delivery on tuesday, bein held at post office. Go to post office n the guy tells me amazon gave me bad tracking info. i showed him the tracker was on the usps website as well n he said it was wrong. Yesterday, the tracker showed another attempted delivery. I was sitting out front refreshing the tracker n saw no mailman. The tracker then told me there was another attempted delivery:dahell: Then this morning theres my package.

ok my bad...I remember you saying this yesterday...good that you got it tho

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Same shyt I thought..

It’s like I’m playing a faster Xbox one

why the fukk would you not change the UI that’s been the same for the past 5 years

lazy as fukk

1. MS spent most of the last gen refining the UI.
2. If it ain't broke, why fix it? Same for the controller.

“It looks like your display supports advanced video features. Let’s enable them to make sure your xbox looks great in this tv.”

Thank you LG OLED:blessed:

Seeing every item on the checklist green :banderas:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The cons are no 4k, less storage(a lil over 300GB of usable storage). But since it aint 4k game files will be smaller than if they downloaded to the series x.

its marketed for Gamepass Garys who either dont game much or dont care about havin the best game performance. If u into casual gaming it might be worth it. Get access to new games at a cheaper price.

Ahh damn I’ll pass on that. I want whatever I get to be future proof for the remainder of the generation at least

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can throw One,360, and priginal Xbox games on the hard drive. You can also store series x games on the drive n transfer them to the ssd when you wanna play a game. Even with my expansion card i know this ssd gonna fill up quick:manny:

im guessin one of those reasons why he got the hard drive

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You can throw One,360, and priginal Xbox games on the hard drive. You can also store series x games on the drive n transfer them to the ssd when you wanna play a game. Even with my expansion card i know this ssd gonna fill up quick:manny:

im guessin one of those reasons why he got the hard drive

yea unless you got 100 of games across 4 gems he could have just spent that extra 50 for the ssd. fukk all that transferring games back and forth shyt