The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said in comparison to the ps5. I guess what I meant is why is this a easier cop.

My ppls said they wanted both, I haven't been able to get a ps5 but copped two of these no problem.

Just wanted to make sure I shyt wasn't a dub.

Playstation seem like it got more buzz for whatever reason

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I said in comparison to the ps5. I guess what I meant is why is this a easier cop.

My ppls said they wanted both, I haven't been able to get a ps5 but copped two of these no problem.

I mean PlayStation is the bigger brand in gaming. Really nothing else to be said and no it’s bunch of people on this forum alone Looking for cop and came. Maybe the series is somewhat easy but even they sell out ASAP. The if you got 2 x’s consider yourself lucky. shyts can’t be sold for alot of money

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Without knowing the quantities available for either how can one make this assessment?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
The Xbox is very good at playing old games.:wow:

No wonder it’s shaped like a new age casket, it contains the dead:lolbron:
Someone give this mean the dap that he's panhandling for.

My man probably been telling that joke to everybody because it's so edgy and witty.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How is it in comparison to the cx?
I read its a lil less bright and has a slower processor. But its got all the gaming shyt the CX has (nvidia gsync, amd freesync, same hdmi 2.1 speeds, 120fps 4k, same 10 bit, etc). 2 hdmi 2.1 ports vs 4 on the cx, but i only need 2 for the XSX n PS5.

The CX was sold out n they had 2 of the BX left in stock. Got the 5 year warranty too cuz i was scared of burn in.

its still pretty bright and has that same beautiful screen as the cx.