The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You can convert up to 36 months of Xbox Live Gold to Game Pass Ultimate for $1. So you buy 36 months of Xbox Gold Brazil (should be $30-$35 for 12 months), redeem the codes with a free VPN and then convert it to Game Pass Ultimate for $1.

Most people use Brazil, but it works with any country, if you find a cheaper code. Just go to that country then with the VPN service.
thanks how you covert?

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
thanks how you covert?

-download a free VPN (TunnelBear for example)
-buy Brazil codes (up to 36 months) on CDKeys or any other site
-open your VPN, go to Brazil, then redeem the codes here with your account: https://redeem.microsoft.com/ (if they offer you a free extra month, don't use it if you got codes for 36 months)
-turn off/delete VPN
-go to https://account.microsoft.com/, log in with your account, confirm 3 years of Gold
-go to Upgrade Your Xbox Live Gold Membership to Ultimate | Xbox and convert it to Game Pass Ultimate

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
When can I buy a X.....damn
This.

My son loves his Series S and I've been stealing some play time at night... We both are amazed at the load times and quick resume.

But, I NEED that Series X.

I wasn't able to get the Series X that was originally held for me but xbox. That second email never came.:sadcam:

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Shopto.net has 12 month EA access codes for $21, buy 1, redeem it on xbox.com, if u already have GPU it will tell if u wanna convert it to 4 months of GPU, if not u gonna have to do the 1$ trial so that it converts or buy a 1 month GPU pass to convert, after just buy 3 more 12 months
:myman: Did 4 months, works like a charm about to do another 4. Thanks Breh

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
The Series X controller feels so good:banderas:

Grip texture on the back, triggers, and bumpers ensure your hands never slip if they get sweaty.

The triggers are smaller, so rapid firing on them is easier.

USB type C port, so we can finally get trash ass micro USB all the way the fukk up outta here.:blessed:

I was skeptical about the new Dpad, but it doesn't feel too bad.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Am I the only one who didn't unwrap the new controller :russ:? I synced my elite and kept on pushing.
I used it like twice, had my XSX and my One X hooked up simultaneously while wiping it. Hope they can update the Elite 2 for the newer low latency tech:shaq: Between the system speed, the lack of lag on my CX, I think I might get busy in Destiny PVP now:demonic:

Feels crispy AF:noah: