The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
So I tried to cop today at my GameStop they didn't have any in stock I'm tight af rn I traded in my Xbox one X got with some Otha stuff got like 215 on this gift card when they gonna restock
This

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
shyt is sold out everywhere... even stores got signs up saying they’re out so don’t even bother...

This forum would have you think otherwise... only place you can get them is from price gouging fakkits trying to sell them for 2-3x’s the cost... nah, I’ll wait
Series s for 500$

:shaq:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just left Target. It says that they're out of stock online but the guy says that they have eight back there that no one has purchased. But he can't sell me one because you have to purchase it online first. Like breh I'm literally right here with the $500
:gucci:

Sit on the Target site for that store. They'll likely become available soon. Probably during the early am

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but I don't have an external drive, and it would cost me at least $100. I'm like fukk that I'd rather get the x for additional $200.

If the series s had 1tb on it, I would've kept it as now days I'm pretty much a casual gamer

I wanted to switch for the X for the very same reason. I was kinda pissed, but honestly thinking about it, I got multiple external hardrives that I can use already, and I don't game anywhere near as much as I used to. Figure I'll just stick with the s - use it as a multimedia/game pass machine. Giving us EA play access as well with gp was a really good deal

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This final fantasy 15

I can’t do this

tenor.gif