The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
says page cant be found. lying
Why would I lie???

I'm a grown ass man:laff:

But fine.....since yall keep doubting me.

20201110-002345

I didn't use his link either. I got it from that website though.

I got two PS5s (one for me and my brother)

And four Xboxs (me, my best friend, his son and my mentee) already :pachaha:

I know the formula for this shyt. I'm always able to get yeezys and Jordan's too. I be on it :blessed:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I had to cancel my order from the Microsoft store because they had my email wrong and they said the expected delivery date was December 23rd or some shyt. Will I get my money back eventually?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I had to cancel my order from the Microsoft store because they had my email wrong and they said the expected delivery date was December 23rd or some shyt. Will I get my money back eventually?
Okay it says December 23rd but if you look above it says expedited shipping 2 to 3 days so you should not have cancelled it

My email address is wrong as well because I never use my Microsoft account but I'll just call in the morning and tell them to send the order confirmation to the correct email address

However... the shipping address is correct so I'm good

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
NIKKA THEY JUST DROPPED SOME :damn:

Okay it says December 23rd but if you look above it says expedited shipping 2 to 3 days so you should not have cancelled it

My email address is wrong as well because I never use my Microsoft account but I'll just call in the morning and tell them to send the order confirmation to the correct email address

However... the shipping address is correct so I'm good

I ordered it like 15 minutes ago. I wanted to be safe and cancel because I know my local Target will have some at 8am and im not really tryna wait for it to ship

I'll get my money back now that I canceled it right?

Right?
:lupe: