The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
does this fukking new app let you access the store??

Nah not really from what I've seen. Interestingly enough you can search for a game you don't own on the app and push a download to your console before even buying it. I did that for Watchdogs the other day.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Haven gotten Tuesday shipments from Amazon before I noticed that I'm usually charged around Sunday afternoon or evening. That's probably what's going to happen here.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
XzzomneVYz18PqS07XMisGrbj5j7NCgnSL7zFdhrMsU.jpg

Looking better and better with the more info we get confirmed.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Haven gotten Tuesday shipments from Amazon before I noticed that I'm usually charged around Sunday afternoon or evening. That's probably what's going to happen here.

Yea the thing is I don’t even have a shipping eta. If they update it tonight or tomorrow(I chose two day) then fine. But I will be tight if it’s the 10th and they hit me some oh your console is delayed for a week or two. I could have went another route if I had that warning a few days or week earlier

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yea the thing is I don’t even have a shipping eta. If they update it tonight or tomorrow(I chose two day) then fine. But I will be tight if it’s the 10th and they hit me some oh your console is delayed for a week or two. I could have went another route if I had that warning a few days or week earlier
Apparently according to reddit, people getting their orders delayed to ship after Tuesday

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. If I have two day shipping and it comes out in two days and I'm being told that I'm going to receive it in two days. I'm expecting shipment info today. This shyt is weird.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn't really sweat it until tomorrow.