The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Rumors- Target should be updating soon with shipping information

Makes sense. My preorder was placed on 9/16 so that's more than enough time for Target to get a gameplan together.

I'm still trying to hit another on launch day :yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man somebody won a series X through Taco Bell and they already shipped it to him

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You think the rush is gonna be just as bad on launch day?

Hard to say really:ld: Just make sure you got like 4-5 options on deck because I damn near had a heart attack when Best Buy and Amazon preorders didn’t start at the exact time we expected and I was scrambling to all the other stores sites, refreshing multiple carts at target and Walmart and losing them before I somehow lucked out with GameStop :bryan:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Admittedly, this is so weird. I'm getting two consoles through the mail next week. I have fond memories of console launches, standing outside of EBGames, Babbages and then Gamestop. I planned to bring my boys with me to experience them then Covid hit. Granted, I'm older and while this experience doesn't hit me like it did the younger me, I still have a level of euphoria for these events. To my kids currently, these are just more things that Dad is getting from Amazon and I know that this is a first world problem and it speaks from privilege to be able to say this but I was really looking forward to them seeing what a gaming launch is like, why out of all of the things I buy, these are the devices I would wait outside a store till midnight for. I'm not dense nor am I really remorseful as I know that there are far greater issues currently but my kids somewhat define me through my gaming. (My mancave is pretty much dedicated to the artform, I've posted pics so y'all know I'm not lying) I just wanted to be able to share that moment with them.

Just wondering how this launch is feeling for y'all compared to others.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Target right now

giphy.gif