The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What enjoyment do people get out of unboxing videos. Oh you get what you paid for....

Truthfully, it makes it real. For so long, the hypothesized and much talked about consoles are just talked about. Now, with videos such as that, you can finally say, "They are close." Its a console in the wild, not in a Microsoft or Sony promotional video, but by someone that really isn't affiliated with the company and they are putting their hands on it as they chose.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
for me it helps quell the excitement/anxiety...my OCD be in overdrive when I preorder an item far out from the release date (usually a month or more)

If I may add to this, we only get to experience this every 6-7 years. Hardware purchases are always an awesome thing anyways, especially for something that you know will give you immense amounts of fun but for us, the gamers that are actually posting on message boards to talk about them, it is that much more. Like, I've measured the space in my entertainment center for the new consoles, I've looked at new televisions and audio technology, based on the consoles. I bought a tablet, based on the XSX and streaming capabilities. For many of us, it is the centerpiece or driver of the experiences that typically happen in the room that the console is housed in.

However, like I said, these videos just make it real.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Daps
Reppin
EkI6IzlWsAEpufw
EkH1qJ8XYAA3p31