The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
In line I’m number 7 it’s 30 people here now dude just came out of game stop and said they have 8 Xbox’s 6 x and 2 s looks like I’m stuck with a S:mjcry:

if you’re number 7 and it’s 8 Xs, well then it sounds like you’re getting the last one?

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
this azz bytch dude just fuked it up for me. It’s two girls in the front of the line, the GameStop dude told them you guys are together so u can only get one. So he gives them a ticket and starts going down the line. This Clown is number 4 in line and says no they didn’t come together starts fighting to get them a ticket and dude like ok I’ll give u guys two but u have to use different cards. They all want X’s I wanna slap this idiot now I have to take an S. I been here to long to walk away with nothing.

Daps
Naw this bytch dude just fuked it up for me. It’s two girls in the front of the line, the GameStop dude told them you guys are together so u can only get one. So he gives them a ticket and starts going down the line. This Clown is number 4 in line and says no they didn’t come together starts fighting to get them a ticket and dude like ok I’ll give u guys two but u have to use different cards. They all want X’s I wanna slap this idiot now I have to take an S. I been here to long to walk away with nothing.

This why I'm doing online ...didn't want to deal with the fukkery. :francis:

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
this azz bytch dude just fuked it up for me. It’s two girls in the front of the line, the GameStop dude told them you guys are together so u can only get one. So he gives them a ticket and starts going down the line. This Clown is number 4 in line and says no they didn’t come together starts fighting to get them a ticket and dude like ok I’ll give u guys two but u have to use different cards. They all want X’s I wanna slap this idiot now I have to take an S. I been here to long to walk away with nothing.

HOLD THIS L bruh :dead:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This wait bruh :damn:
3tbSjrUcJBS4GAJr5