The Xbox Series X/S Official Thread

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Get your panties out a bunch ...watch how you talk to nikkas :rudy:.
If you got offended because I told you you get your facts together, then you're a sensitive guy like my lady...
It's like these dudes never learn, they hyped the fukk out of their first event and look how that turn out to be. Did any sony representative ever come out and say something similar to this after the xbox event?
Mike, you are a Sony fanboy. So you think Microsoft is supposed to do what Sony does :stop: and Sony reps and fans are always trying to push a narrative. You acting like they don't is just special. Finally, the first event was hyped as a next gen reveal which it was. They said all along no first party shyt, that's for July when they really do it up.

Sony fanboys acted like it was supposed to be more, xbox gamers are well aware what's coming so we not tripping at all. You was impressed by a fukkin tech demo that ran at 1440p/30fps after Sony released the 4k stream. Most titles are running at that resolution and all you got to be hyped about are remasters and stolen dlc.

Your biases has you looking crazy right now. Worst kept secret in the industry is how Microsoft has gone all out to be in the position it's in now. Your denial of this is perfect, because it tells me you're worried :ufdup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like these dudes never learn, they hyped the fukk out of their first event and look how that turn out to be. Did any sony representative ever come out and say something similar to this after the xbox event?
Sony doesn't have a head man or a face

Can you name the person that's the face of playstation that talks and engages with the fans?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx

Can you name the person that's the face of playstation that talks and engages with the fans?
it used to be that shawn layden dude , now i think is the ex-head of Guerilla Games.
But yeah they dont talk as much as phil does . Sometimes its better not to say anything at all
and let insiders and fans hype up your event.

That way if the event doesnt turn out to be good , you dont need to be apologizing about setting up expectations.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Shu is consistently and has been for years. Plays the games too.

https://twitter.com/yosp

That Booty cat over at Xbox got more sense imo. I fux with him. Greenberg is a complete clown and tool.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't get your link, it implies there are other series x consoles and then it talks exclusively about the series s. It says nothing about the topic.

You then turn that into there's an expensive console on the horizon? Series X will be $400, get your facts together...
Dude knows what he’s trying to do

Another 40 y/o PS4 ass nikka nerd trolling

It was already stated there was a second, LESS Powerful system dropping just like The 1S compared to the 1X, etc...

Same shyt PS4 is doing with their second console only being digital or some shyt.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
nikkas were talking hella shyt about the Series X design and now look? I too was "confused" about it but after months I feel in love with it and love the PC tower like design. Its simple and yet professional looking. And doesnt even seem as big. The PS5? I love the sleek design but GOT DAMN I didn't think it was gonna be THAT big. shyt gonna be like some tall ass Dubai skyscraper on your entertainment area.

But yea I feel in love with the Series X design before the PS5 reveal. And I rather a design like that instead another 360 design because performance>>>>>looks.