The Xbox 360 store will close in July 2024

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:pachaha: Now we pretending we didn’t game exclusively on discs in the 360 era
damnham-sandwich.gif

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I still have my 360 out of nostalgia and because selling it will only get me a few dollars but holding on to these old consoles in the digital age is redundant.

Any good game can be played on the latest and greatest.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I swear you dudes are like Trump supporters... He was talking about Backward Compatible. They don't want to do it and feel it is dumb. You sitting there making excuses for them is ridiculous. There are plenty of gamers who game retro.

Gonna make me say it huh?
:mjlit:

You can buy og xbox games and 360 games on series x :sas2:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And this is why physical media trumps digital, conservation after the consoles lifecycle.
If you already own the games you can download and play them indefinitely. You’d be hard pressed to find a physical copy of any of these games for purchase right now either.

I wonder if Microsoft will get away with this. Sony tried it and the outrage had them back off on it. The Wii is already gone though.
Cause there’s no backwards compatibility for PS3 games, and sony wasn’t allowing PS3 users to keep downloading already purchased games. So lots more games would be lost. The majority of the games people want to play from 360 are already available on modern xbox consoles in some way

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Why is this a big deal majority of Xbox360 games are backward Compatible... Sony dont believe in backward compatibility. So how is this the same @Gizmo_Duck

I see you still on this dumb ass fanboy shyt. Baldurs Gate is out and Starfiled next go shoo somewhere