"The WWE top CHAMPIONSHIPS are LACKING because of its CREATIVE & its hurting CODY RHODES!"

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Matt Kemp (former WWE host of The Bump)
  • Damian is overshadowed by JD and Liv/Dom...he is babyface and heel and Seth comes back and immediately gets a title shot.
  • Liv's reign isn't about the title it's about the Dom/Rhea/Liv love triangle & possibly Finn
  • Bayley has no story and the DC story was only aight. People don't seem to like a babyface Bayley. :laugh: Says her theme is "Awful"
  • DC was job out because they were trying to rebuild Bianca Belair because she jobbed out to Becky

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
It could be because Roman isn’t there he’s missing on both shows

I’m not a fan of this whole long term slow reign shyt especially since Roman held the belts for four years.

I would book it like heavyweight boxing on any given defense there could be a new champion because now a days you see how the WWE ends up doing hometown shows and having a wrestler go for the belt in their hometown and that’s wack to me especially since it’s been over done.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It could be because Roman isn’t there he’s missing on both shows

I’m not a fan of this whole long term slow reign shyt especially since Roman held the belts for four years.

I would book it like heavyweight boxing on any given defense there could be a new champion because now a days you see how the WWE ends up doing hometown shows and having a wrestler go for the belt in their hometown and that’s wack to me especially since it’s been over done.
As opposed to a long term fast reign? :dwillhuh:

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WWE and Triple H have been excellent letting stories simmer to a boiling point so far.

I blame people's attention span and need for instant gratification.

AEW is the place if you want rushed angles and constant title changes

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Priest never gonna be over because he’s generic. He’s only over cause of Dom. Should just give it to Gunther as fast as possible.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Priest was always a transitional champion to get the title to Gunther he’ll probably lose to Seth at MITB

Cody has been leading to a match with The Rock which was probably going to be at Summerslam but Rocks injury put that match on ice for now his next big match probably will be Randy

There’s really nobody in the women’s division on both shows who can believably challenge for the titles right now besides Nia & Bianca a returning Rhea & Charlotte will probably get things going