The :wow: smiley is kinda underappreciated on here

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:francis: Where the fukk op been

:wow: was one of the first coli phenomenons, shyt was the :dahell: (I was one of the first nikkaz using dahell, called it :dafukk: When we first had custom saved smilies,) Before the ::dahell: and the :mjcry: before :mjcry: and the :francis: before the :francis:

All the goat smilies are easy spelled where u can remember them wit ease

I know this stuff already, whatchu talkin bout breh
2ezryhk.jpg
all I'm sayin is that nowadays its underappreciated, especially for such a very frequently used smiley:yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I had to come out of semi retirement to say this is probably THE GOAT gif. Not only did @3Rivers use another James Brown face, when he could have been lazy and used the Boosie face and then transitioned to :wow:, but the vibe of this gif matched the original. The odd stare off into space then the little jig at the end. The :wow: face makes it look like he is really turned up. Dude will forever look like a manager I had at TSA, micro fro and all.

tnTD4A6.png

This is an underrated custom. It's made for when you read, hear or see something extreme; good or bad.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I had to come out of semi retirement to say this is probably THE GOAT gif. Not only did @3Rivers use another James Brown face, when he could have been lazy and used the Boosie face and then transitioned to :wow:, but the vibe of this gif matched the original. The odd stare off into space then the little jig at the end. The :wow: face makes it look like he is really turned up. Dude will forever look like a manager I had at TSA, micro fro and all.

tnTD4A6.png

This is an underrated custom. It's made for when you read, hear or see something extreme; good or bad.

yea @3Rivers is mad consistent, he did the same wit this gif

full

he used a real image of the back of Larry Holmes's head :wow: