The Worst thing about Justice League flopping is, WB gonna do what WB does best...

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Do they? Cause numbers say other wise.

Marvel can do whatever they want. The fans support it. :yeshrug:

Other characters deserving their time in the sun and the audience caring about it are 2 different things :yeshrug: The first GOTG did better then the Justice League THE JUSTICE LEAGUE.

If you don't think heads are rolling over at WB right now u crazy. Bring me a new batman trilogy,Batgirl,Teen Titans, SS2 etc. Just make a damn Batman universe.

And no one is talking about how DC can't even copy a successful blueprint. Just copy what marvel is doing. It's obviously working. But no. DC wants to rush shyt and wonders why it's flopping.

Nobody knew, let alone cared about GOTG before the movie came out. Difference is Marvel has people dedicated to making the characters work and having them resonate with the audience. WB is all about money which is why they will continue to ram tired ass Batman and not attempt to give us fans a Flash or proper GL movie.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Apparently this movie was going to be split in 2 parts. With Superman coming back and being the villain in part 1. Would have allowed for additional time to flesh out each league member too
Oh wow. That would have been dope. I kinda thought they were going for that when superman was revived. Ah well. Maybe they can save that for the reboot

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Nobody knew, let alone cared about GOTG before the movie came out. Difference is Marvel has people dedicated to making the characters work and having them resonate with the audience. WB is all about money which is why they will continue to ram tired ass Batman and not attempt to give us fans a Flash or proper GL movie.

That's my entire point. How the hell did a group of nobodies outdo the Justice League? :snoop:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Do they? Cause numbers say other wise.

Marvel can do whatever they want. The fans support it. :yeshrug:

Other characters deserving their time in the sun and the audience caring about it are 2 different things :yeshrug: The first GOTG did better then the Justice League THE JUSTICE LEAGUE.

If you don't think heads are rolling over at WB right now u crazy. Bring me a new batman trilogy,Batgirl,Teen Titans, SS2 etc. Just make a damn Batman universe.

And no one is talking about how DC can't even copy a successful blueprint. Just copy what marvel is doing. It's obviously working. But no. DC wants to rush shyt and wonders why it's flopping.

DC stubborn as fukk.

Gotta formally introduce flash, cyborg and Aquaman in their stand alone films first.

I dunno... beating a dead horse obviously. But i can't help but to feel embarrassment and pity for their utter incompetence.

They were on such a nice bounce back with WW...

... then they give us this shiit?

Suicide Squad was torture enough. Lawd.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Apparently this movie was going to be split in 2 parts. With Superman coming back and being the villain in part 1. Would have allowed for additional time to flesh out each league member too

You could see that's where they were going with that fight at the end. Then they had to go and Martha the game with Lois Lane... :snoop:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Actually Aquaman is definitely happening and Shazam is very likely.
But beyond that who knows what they do. Not even The Batman is definite.
I read that most of the solos besides Wonder Woman and Maybe batman have uncertain futures

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
DC stubborn as fukk.

Gotta formally introduce flash, cyborg and Aquaman in their stand alone films first.

I dunno... beating a dead horse obviously. But i can't help but to feel embarrassment and pity for their utter incompetence.

They were on such a nice bounce back with WW...

... then they give us this shiit?

Suicide Squad was torture enough. Lawd.

And it's getting a sequel

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sell the rights back to marvel

that bicep-less mouse is gonna approach dc about buying dc.
i am sure of it.

i hope it happens so at the very least i could get jim lee re-united with marvel.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Shazam should be happening since the Rock will be apart of that universe no?

knowing dc,...
they may still green light the nick cage superman over the rocky shazam movie cause they are that inept.
nicolas-cage-photo-u102

art barr