The Worst Pain Ever

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya it can be really bad i was a dental assistant and hygienist for 9 yrs and seen it all :snoop:

Real talk.... If you lined up a billion dollars in gold bars right here, and told everyone in the coli, "If you can endure 20 seconds of nerve pain, the gold is yours.", I guarantee none of us would make it.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
When my neighbor's dog attacked me. He chewed up my fingers (3 of them), tried to eat off my right cheek, and almost tore my ear off.

Wallie

Pro
Daps
MAAN! you gotta be one UGLY broad now....:gag:

:laugh: Naw, I only have small/faded scars and they're mostly on my hands. He only bit into my cheek but I turned my head and that's when he started chewing on my ear. Then I put my hands over his mouth and he started eating my fingers.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:laugh: Naw, I only have small/faded scars and they're mostly on my hands. He only bit into my cheek but I turned my head and that's when he started chewing on my ear. Then I put my hands over his mouth and he started eating my fingers.

i know you're happy about that. could've ended tragic for your looks...:sadbron:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
fukked up my ankles twice, first time was the worst, it felt like it was being sawed off continuously the first days :why:

Reading some posts, looks like I've been lucky until now though

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
When I got braces at like 15 they cut into my gums and brought down a tooth that hadn't come in yet.

shyt had me trying to tear my hair out and I had a fade.

KieYul

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought pain from a toothache was the worst pain I felt until I had torticollis. Imagine waking up and not being able to move your head and your head and neck is stuck in the same position and anytime you move it, you have spasms that will literally bring you to your knees. That was 3 wks ago and the right side is still sore and stiff.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
It definitely is, because that's pain coming directly from the nerve.

If anyone has ever felt nerve pain, you know it's some other kind of shyt.

That shyt will stop you dead in your tracks and you'll be crying like a little bytch.

ive had pinched nerves in my neck and lower back...i dealt with a pinched nerve in my neck for 7 years before i finally found somebody who could figure what was causing it...the lower back one brought me to my knees literally...every time i have that flareup..its an immediate 2 days of aspirin and a lying on a heating pad

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i was eating some lamb and i bit down on a bit that obviously wasn't supposed to be eaten and it and cracked my lower wisdom tooth... the pain... just radiated throughout my whole jaw and up until my brain for days until my dentist could fit me in.

think the pain and the frustration i could do nothing about it brought a tear to my eye b.