T.O.
perryELLIS

Perry looking 40 at 22..

This dude shaping up his beard with a disposable :hhh:

No wonder he went undrafted.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Curry and Steph need to stop getting the sides tapered/faded. That shyt will make you bald faster, and it'll also make your bald areas stand out more.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curry and Steph need to stop getting the sides tapered/faded. That shyt will make you bald faster, and it'll also make your bald areas stand out more.
negro :francis:

IMO it makes it look ten times better. I can't even picture just getting a lining with no taper.:scust:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
For good or (mostly) bad, Tiger's hair has become a bit of a punchline in social-media circles. But it wasn't until Scott Van Pelt dared to bring it up that somebody actually challenged the 14-time Major champion to his face. Van Pelt starts while Tiger is discussing his kids by pointing out the photo on the back of the book to the audience and later asking Tiger if "it's time to come home," an idiom that refers to a balding person finally accepting reality and shaving their head completely.

"I'm smiling looking at the kid on the back of this book with that sensational head of hair, and I've been telling you bro for a long time, I am your GPS, and I just want to know, when are we just going to come home, man?" Van Pelt asked. "It's time to come home."

Woods mostly danced around the question in discomfort, but did acknowledge that things have changed up top and that he needs to wear a hat to avoid sunburn on his scalp.

espn-anchor-puts-tiger-woods-on-the-spot-and-calls-him-out-for-his-balding-hair.jpg

Abuchunky

Banned
Daps
I don't give a damn what anyone says , the dude Jevon carter from west va has the WOAT hairline :sadcam: