The worst governor ever

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps

fukk it, how I see it, we all fukked up. This the motherfukker who grants clemencies and takes care of our society? This is why I will continue to vote for pro black purposes and the betterment of my community.

Some of these governors are decent, most are ehhh, but she is truly bottom of the barrel. Reminds me of George Wallace

she 78 can’t even get her words out. But what’s fukked up is her opponents are worse.
This trump shyt is a virus

She kinda sound like Biden :russ:

Also voting within a system of white supremacy won’t change it breh, look at who won :mjlol:

Oldest trick in the book, focus on mutual aid and helping out people in the community if you actually want to make a difference in black people’s lives

The system does not give a fukk about you. Stop trying to give a fukk about it.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Hot Wheels gives her a run for her money
HDKMBXZx_400x400.png
:ohhh::whoo:What state?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
She kinda sound like Biden :russ:

Also voting within a system of white supremacy won’t change it breh, look at who won :mjlol:

Oldest trick in the book, focus on mutual aid and helping out people in the community if you actually want to make a difference in black people’s lives

The system does not give a fukk about you. Stop trying to give a fukk about it.
Yeah we don’t have that mindstate down here. If we did then the civil rights movement wouldn’t have happened.

I give a fukk about the system because it feeds on our youth and I’ll be damned if I willingly give mine over.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Yeah we don’t have that mindstate down here. If we did then the civil rights movement wouldn’t have happened.

I give a fukk about the system because it feeds on our youth and I’ll be damned if I willingly give mine over.
Yeah sure :mjlol:

Black people nationwide got that same white liberal fairytale stockholm syndrome bad, there’s a reason why they’re not tryna teach us CRT.

Keep spinning your wheels in a game where racist CACS make the rules. Your children will thank you for it.