The worst governor ever

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

fukk it, how I see it, we all fukked up. This the motherfukker who grants clemencies and takes care of our society? This is why I will continue to vote for pro black purposes and the betterment of my community.

Some of these governors are decent, most are ehhh, but she is truly bottom of the barrel. Reminds me of George Wallace

she 78 can’t even get her words out. But what’s fukked up is her opponents are worse.
This trump shyt is a virus

skylove4

Veteran
Daps

fukk it, how I see it, we all fukked up. This the motherfukker who grants clemencies and takes care of our society? This is why I will continue to vote for pro black purposes and the betterment of my community.

Some of these governors are decent, most are ehhh, but she is truly bottom of the barrel. Reminds me of George Wallace

she 78 can’t even get her words out. But what’s fukked up is her opponents are worse.

Them little ugly suits they put her in after changing her diapers are horrible. I don’t know anything about women's fashion but this is a dumpy lil bytch. She looks like a racist ,dementia riddled, circus clown:mjlol:
taking-granny-for-a-spin

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I mean……okay?!
:coffee:
This bytch is getting voted in because they are enacting stricter voting rights laws but at the same time closing license commission paces in rural counties. We can’t even get a fukking lottery passed but now, the home of the First 48 and Dixie, got permitless concealed carry guns. How the fukk you think that will work out with statistically some of the craziest mfs? It’s gonna be purge status by 2024

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Bruh im back home and saw one of her commercials a few hours ago and was like this here c.u.n.t. is terrible. This what her reelection ads. Straight out the fox News playbook:gucci:

And then the c.u.n.t. running against here is even worse. She a full blown trumper Cocksucker and her ad was goin at mammy ass gone in the wind ass Kay for not being full blown Trump bootlicker talking bout why Ivey aint next to trump at rallies and how Ivey aint saying the election was stolen :gucci:

This state will forever be doomed and they wonder why all the young folks grow up and move away and never come back to this repressive ass repressive ass state :snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Bruh im back home and saw one of her commercials a few hours ago and was like this here c.u.n.t. is terrible. This what her reelection ads. Straight out the fox News playbook:gucci:

And then the c.u.n.t. running against here is even worse. She a full blown trumper Cocksucker and her ad was goin at mammy ass gone in the wind ass Kay for not being full blown Trump bootlicker talking bout why Ivey aint next to trump at rallies and how Ivey aint saying the election was stolen :gucci:

This state will forever be doomed and they wonder why all the young folks grow up and move away and never come back to this repressive ass repressive ass state :snoop:
We gotta change this narrative breh… but I want others to see what kind of trash we have to see. Not Florida may be worse because it looks like desantis has sold his soul to the devil like Ted Cruz.

but yes we need to change the narrative about Alabama and to be honest I think the Equal Justice Initiative an The Legacy Museum are a great start

Mississippi is more progressive than our government. bytch ain’t mention shyt about jobs or shyt. Just cracking jokes and shooting guns. Oh, and she was a teacher too. Let that shyt sink in. You want this hoe teaching your kids?