Reppin
buffalo ny
87419193.jpg

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So because black people helped Biden win the nomination and defeat Trump, instead of backing Bernie Sanders (who would have lost) you think we are to blame for this shyt? :mindblown:

And you think Bernie would have told the world to get off the fossil fuels, and they would have listened? :what:
While it's true even a 2020 elected Bernie would be really late on this shyt, I do remember arguing ON HERE years ago that we're in the 4th quarter on climates while people were caring more about who made more token black church visits on the campaign trail

:unimpressed: that said, he wouldn't have been bent over his desk by fossil fuel companies like Biden's bytch ass thats for sure.

Don't look up was made because of the negligence of EVERYONE. Rich cacs deserve the lion's share of blame but what to make of the people acting in their interests and having nothing to show for it? Bidens best merits as a candidate was being a half assed version of Bernie

Half assed climate response has left us with results identical to having no climate response at all

Half assed attempt at student debt cancellation has left us with no student debt cancellation at all

Half assed attempt at taxing billionaires left us with results identical to not taxing them at all

I can go on. Everyone is to blame.

Last edited:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Black people have absolutely zero responsibility in this.

Rich CACS are to blame.
Incidentally, i wonder if this has any role in their declining birth rates.:jbhmm:

We all know perfectly well how the sun feels about them, and so do they.

This could very well mean the inevitable end of us all, but i take solace in the fact if we all gone die horribly, at least it will finally mean the end of a great evil, :blessed:

one trying its damndest and would probably eventually succeed in spreading throughout the universe. :francis:

If thats the case, its been real yall, but much like when i used to watch frosty the snow cac, im rooting for the sun :lolbron:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

Dave24

Superstar
Daps