• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
ronaldo is gonna do 2 years in prison nikka didnt pay his taxes :francis:

The Taxman over in Europe aren't as vicious as the US ones.

vkwall.jpg

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Midget overlord ran him into the ground.
Apparently he is Messi's best friend on the squad and some speculate it is the reason he has hung around. Needs to be fed and without Neymar playing on the wing all the creativity is through Messi. Never been a fan of his dribbling, when it comes off like in the last 2 Liverpool seasons it is great but once defenders got the hang of it he has been ineffective.

concise

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk is Lalas talking about?

"Yeh, lemme just over talk one of europes great coaches and one of the greatest strikers who ever graced the EPL...yes me...a middling defender from a trash footballing nation".

I fukking can't stand this cat man...:snoop:

You can't have soccer coverage on an American channel without an actual obnoxious American. It's a rule. Taylor Twellman is still with ESPN and Lalas is still better than Eric Wynalda. :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Apparently he is Messi's best friend on the squad and some speculate it is the reason he has hung around. Needs to be fed and without Neymar playing on the wing all the creativity is through Messi. Never been a fan of his dribbling, when it comes off like in the last 2 Liverpool seasons it is great but once defenders got the hang of it he has been ineffective.

:ohhh: so not only is he a biter, he's a cuck too :hubie:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Y'all see how well Uruguay defended and think Salah would've had the space to score? Nah.

I personally don't think Uruguay's defense was really tested all that much. A healthy Mo Salah would have made it interesting... and probably a better game. Even the best teams make mistakes within a match.... the deciding factor is whether or not an underdog team can take advantage. Without Salah, against Uruguay, they were toothless in attack. A draw is about what I expected until the 83 minute when Gimenez put the match to bed.

KingHurst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all see how well Uruguay defended and think Salah would've had the space to score? Nah.
we have Godin whose the best CB in the world stop falling for marketing. Gimenez along with Varane are the best CB under 25 and been playing together for years.

Simeone is an amazing HC but the reason their DEFENSE is the best is because of Godin and Josema who took over for Miranda. I think Salah would have given my team Uruguay a scare on the counter but Egypt were still gonna just sit back and hope Salah scored 1.