• Poll closed .

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
All the England slander...you might eat your words :ufdup:

England used to go into games with crazy expectations...shyt was a media circus. You also had a lot of players scarred from major consecutive Ls in previous tournaments...issues like trying to crowbar both Gerrard and Lampard into the same team and try to come up with a system etc.

This team doesn't have the same hangups. Man like Rashford is fearless ouchea...they're also battled hardened youts. Alexander-Arnold and Henderson just coming off a CL run to the final and Walker, Stones, Delph and Sterling fresh from a MC dominating run to the title. Only one I feel bad for is Sterling. He might fold under pressure coz scum tabloids have been bullying him for years now. They tried to make him the scapegoat for 2016. If he was a cac with that kind of promise they would proclaim him the messiah. Sterling should get his ballotelli on and let his nuts hang so they can point their fukking fingers and say thats the bad guy.

In any case it's not gonna be easy. I haven't seen Tunisia play recently but North African teams tend to be very solid physically and technically.

Having said all that...it might be a case of England gon England and get thrashed.

giphy.gif
I seen Tunisia play against Portugal. They tied us but they're hot trash. I put them on the level of Nigeria(sorry brehs).

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
They need to drop Mikel and Ighalo next match. Start Musa on the left, Iwobi at no. 10. Ihenacho striking.

Moses needs to stay on his feet and stop diving. My goodness he was ridiculous. Not enough movement on Nigeria's part.
Mikel is NOT a 10. Move him to the 8.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
super casual here. do the players care more about the world cup or their team they play for more? does C7 give a shyt about the world cup or real madrid?

i only watch the world cup. it seems like players over the years make so much damn money they don't really give a shyt compared to back in the 80's and 90's world cup meant everything

help a breh out

Light

Pro
Daps
super casual here. do the players care more about the world cup or their team they play for more? does C7 give a shyt about the world cup or real madrid?

i only watch the world cup. it seems like players over the years make so much damn money they don't really give a shyt compared to back in the 80's and 90's world cup meant everything

help a breh out

Winning the world cup is extremely important to players like CR7 and Messi. It only comes around every four years and this is potentially their last world cup. More people will watch the world cup than say for instance the CL finals so winning the cup for your nation just increases the chances of you being considered the GOAT. Just look at the situation with Maradona and Messi. Some people consider Maradona to be better than Messi mainly because he performed for his national team carrying them to win it all.

It's arguably more important for Messi than CR7 since he already won a international tournament two years ago whereas Messi has 0 international trophies.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Rashford and Dele aren't competing to start they play two diff positions.

Sterling's pretty much cemented his place, Raahfords gonna have to compete with Ali to get playing time I doubt he will be put upfront Vardy is probably 2nd choice striker

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo

help a breh out

Luka Modric, who plays for Real Madrid, said he would give up every trophy he’s ever won there for a World Cup. Most players feel that way.

There’s nothing bigger in the sport than winning a WC for your country.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
It's here, no work will be done today lol from the casual women at work to my manager EVERYONE will be hyped

Start drinking at lunchtime
:pachaha:

The Jamaican Messi aka John Barnes mk2 will deliver I'm sure of it
:blessed: