Votes: 52 18.9%
  • Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Brazil bringing a dude that plays in China on the pitch. How far has this team fallen?

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
They can dress like the coaches of Nigeria
Keshia (RIP), Largerback, Rohr none of them wore suits...I believe Siasia was the only one we had that wore a suit.
GreecevNigeriaGroupB2010FIFAWorldCuphbTOkABL7ERl.jpg

Fair point.

Again I think it's because they're called "Managers" so there's a want to dress the part.

But some managers wear track suits, some wear shirts and pants (Low for example)

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Collectively, I think Spain is still the better than the rest. They drew against Portugal because they were unlucky and Ronaldo was Ronaldo but at times, their football was truly impeccable. We thought they were dead after the last two tourneys but their game is better than it was 2 years ago with the addition new guns (Vasquez, Saul, Asencio...) around a strong core. And they have Costa up front who can score all by himself :scust: I haven't watched Belgium so can't tell how to rank them but Spain are my favorites

I agree with you on Spain, but that midfield while still damn good, can't control a game like they used to. Defence is suspect. And if Costa is not playing, they can be very toothless upfront.

Last edited: