• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

The team wasn't this :flabbynsick: physically . It's the same core minus Lahm, Klose and Bastian.

And 2010 Spain were in middle of their cycle between Euro 08, Barca dominating and Euro 2012 Prime Villa before the broken leg. Iniesta, Xavi. Now Spain 2014 were at the end of the cycle.
4 years ago Lahm, Bastian, Mertesacker and Klose where older than Mueller, Ozil, Kross are now.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can one of Futbol heads explain why the German league is not as popular as the English and Spaniard leagues even though German seems to be the better soccer country based on World Cup wins.

Fenian

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Govan
My two picks to win are France and Germany, and I have £40 pound on the latter. Not looking good. :francis:

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Which reminds me, why are people excited about Iceland? The novelty has warn off. They're dreadful to watch as well.

In some ways, I think their brand of physical futbol is great because it's an acknowledgement of their limitations and relative strengths and best utilizing those on the pitch. Other teams, like Nigeria, hire foreign coaches who don't understand the best way to utilize the present characteristics of national sides.

:yeshrug:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Can one of Futbol heads explain why the German league is not as popular as the English and Spaniard leagues even though German seems to be the better soccer country based on World Cup wins.

Germany is currently held hostage by Bayern Munich. They buy their rivals best players and win the league by April.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Which reminds me, why are people excited about Iceland? The novelty has warn off. They're dreadful to watch as well.
theyre from a small ass country and some of their squad members had other primary jobs outside of playing ball...yet they have enough discipline and teamwork to hold their own against much bigger teams and names...

having a team with much inferior talent being able to beat a team with much superior talent via being a team, is one of the best things about team sports, imo. I fukk with iceland :ehh: especially after they kicked those english c*nts asses in the last euro :russ:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In some ways, I think their brand of physical futbol is great because it's an acknowledgement of their limitations and relative strengths and best utilizing those on the pitch. Other teams, like Nigeria, hire foreign coaches who don't understand the best way to utilize the present characteristics of national sides.

:yeshrug:
Its effective, but its terrible to watch. No reason for neutrals to be excited about that team.