• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yh this is why I can’t co-sign the breh that said this WC is a lower quality than others. So far it’s better than 14 and 06 imo

2010 was absurdly entertaining. I knew that shyt was gonna be special when S. Africa score in the opener at Soccer City :mjcry: Ghana's run, Van Bronkhorst shooting from the fukking moon and scoring. Iniesta's winner :wow:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
It was calculated as Kimmich as always been a main offensive element for the NT and Bayern. They willingly let that flank open so they could push on Mexico's left. Mexico has had plenty of chances but not many real shots on target as their counter were shytty but also because Germany was good in transition and managed to close down almost all of the counters.
:ehh: well if it is the strategy I think it sucks haha

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I would put Fekir in a 4-4-2 obviously, Dembele out. We also need a real 6 for the tempo and the guy is Nzonzi. My midfield would be Nzonzi-Kanté-Pogba-Fekir

As for DD many people like to talk trash about him but his record is not so bad. He rebuilt a team and it was not an easy task considering our players' egos.
That makes sense, I definitely can see this work. Issue is that Deschamps never tested this in the friendlies so he will probably not try this now. Same with switching Kanté from 6 to 8 to put Nzonzi in. On top of that, NZonzi has a very wide range of passes all while being a strong 6 so that's a plus too. But if not for the loss against Colombia, we would still be in 4231 with Giroud-Grizzi upfront :whoa: Now that he's set on a 433, he probably won't change.