• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Oh Lord, this is possibly the worst thing that could happen for this Mexico team.

They gonna be so gassed now:russ:

Mexican fans are gonna be insufferable till their next game

They just beat the defending WC Champs in the first game in the next world cup...let our little amigos cook, breh.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Low set Kimmich and Khedira's position to

Full-back-stay-back.png

But just as in Fifa that shyt got ignored :lolbron:

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
Obviously the team is young and will be fully mature by the next Euro/WC so I don't care like that but we're not as good as people make it out to be. Nowhere near favorite territory. And we won't progress collectively with Deschamps, that's a given.

Pavard is indeed a good surprise plus he seems reliable defensive wise which is great for a guy who brings that much offensively. And Kanté was great too, still shines best in the shadows as always. For Fékir, I think he plays too high up and with starters like Grizou and Mbappé, they will be too close to each other in a 433. If we play in 442 diamond, I could see it though but that would mean that guy like Dembélé would be out.

I would put Fekir in a 4-4-2 obviously, Dembele out. We also need a real 6 for the tempo and the guy is Nzonzi. My midfield would be Nzonzi-Kanté-Pogba-Fekir

As for DD many people like to talk trash about him but his record is not so bad. He rebuilt a team and it was not an easy task considering our players' egos.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Germany left that right side open all game :snoop: that was embarrassing
It was calculated as Kimmich as always been a main offensive element for the NT and Bayern. They willingly let that flank open so they could push on Mexico's left. Mexico has had plenty of chances but not many real shots on target as their counter were shytty but also because Germany was good in transition and managed to close down almost all of the counters.