Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What the fukk is Low playing at with a Kroos/Ozil midfield. Kheidra left for dead back there and Hummel's/Boateng don't have the legs anymore. They gotta drop Werner for Goretzka, and then Ozil for Reus. Mueller goes up top in front of Drax/Kroos/Reus.

The whole squad slow as phuck. :dahell:was Low thinking, especially vs Mexico who people know play with high energy and fast as phuck.

And we all know that Khedira's knees ligaments are held together with duct tape.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
The whole squad slow as phuck. :dahell:was Low thinking, especially vs Mexico who people know play with high energy and fast as phuck.

And we all know that Khedira's knees ligaments are held together with duct tape.
When I saw Kroos running back I chuckled. World class midfielder but mad slow

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Nothing wrong with the midfield apart from Khedira being out badly out of position and Kroos is being closed down quickly
Kheidra is out of position because he's the only central player that ever lies deep. Kroos and Ozil are both CAM's and constantly drift behind Mexico's deepest lying midfielder and neither are quick to track back so Kheidra keeps getting overrun on the counter.

The left side keeps getting overrun because Mueller moves inside, Werner never quite replaces him, and Kimmich is left providing offensive width. End result is there's no one there on the counter.

Look how everything gets shut down on the right because Draxler holds his shape.

Low got this lineup wrong. They're playing directly to Mexico's strengths.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

And they don't even have bodies in the midfield to slow play down.

Majestic

Daps
Germany could use a player with pace and trickery capable of beating a man on the flanks, luckily for them Sané is exceptiona... Oh, wait :mjgrin:
Have you seen sane play for Germany? dude played horrible for them. Clear that he didn't fit the system. They aint changing how they play for him. This German team is built around Ozil and it works.

Majestic

Daps
The bigger question is what the fukk is draxler doing?