the wonder years appreciation thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
sorry, but i fukking hate that show. there were some years where i had no cable and had to settle for one channel. this fukking show was always syndicated on that channel. use it irritate the fukk out of me. i even hate that fukking intro song :damn:

once that song/show came on, i got the fukk out the house. at least it made me active by playing outside as a kid :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
sorry, but i fukking hate that show. there were some years where i had no cable and had to settle for one channel. this fukking show was always syndicated on that channel. use it irritate the fukk out of me. i even hate that fukking intro song :damn:

once that song/show came on, i got the fukk out the house. at least it made me active by playing outside as a kid :yeshrug:

:whoa:
nikka can't you read? :ufdup:
this is the appreciation thread :youngsabo::birdman:

:usure:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
One of the first shows i remember absolutely being fascinated with in my childhood that wasnt a cartoon.

I said id watch the seasons on netflix but i really dont want to catch a bad case of nostalgia.

Winny was that chick :noah: still is :shaq:

Fred savage > ben savage (Corey Mathews)

And that theme song :ohlawd: i still find myself singing it today.

-DMP-

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
they finally got the rights to use the music, so it should be coming out in the fall

really?! oh hell yes, i'll be gettin' those seasons the minute they come out!

finally joe cocker gave in and let them use the music, it's a beautiful day bruhs :blessed:

Last edited:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
that series finale.....
:to:

:wow:

that show never fell off in all of it's seasons and as tough as it was to see that series finale, everythin' about it was done perfectly. although i still hoped kevin and winnie would've gotten married but then again that almost would've been too predictable. at least they remained close friends and kept in touch. i cried when kevin said he lost his dad though. jack is one of the goat tv dads too :to:

god, i love this show. they really don't make shows like this anymore. :to:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
One of the first shows i remember absolutely being fascinated with in my childhood that wasnt a cartoon.

I said id watch the seasons on netflix but i really dont want to catch a bad case of nostalgia.

Winny was that chick :noah: still is :shaq:

Fred savage > ben savage (Corey Mathews)

And that theme song :ohlawd: i still find myself singing it today.

-DMP-

yup :salute:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi