The Wolverine

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To yall it was. But i guess since X2 and X3 were so garbage, that an avg X men movie impressed yall.
X3 was trash. X2 was solid. First class was very dope even with the recon. I sometimes question some of you people's expectations.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
fukk outta here with that Superman was trash shyt. way better then Iron Man 3 and def gonna shyt all over Wolverine. First Wolverine movie was utter trash so i have no hopes for this crap

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw an advanced screening for movie yesterday.
The movie was solid. It's really about a man dealing with his life after losing what is most important to him.(Jean) If you can't sit and listen to the people talk for 75% of the movie you wont enjoy it. 3 action scenes in the movie (kidnapping/bullet train, Shingen vs wolverine/Yukio, and the finale) with the first 2 being good and the last one being disappointing. In the end i think it was a solid entry in the x-men movie saga. Much better than the last wolverine movie. The best part of the movie is actually the after credit scene.
They show people in an airport frozen and it goes to logan's face. Then Xavier rolls up in his wheelchair and Logan is shocked and asks him how. Xavier says your not the only person with special powers.

Last edited:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I went to go to a screening last night and they said people been camping out for a free screening since 4 pm for a 730 pm screening. I go to screenings all the time as press. I've seen every movie this summer from Iron Man to Superman. I must of been to like 30 screenings and never heard of this once. Maybe they just promoted this screening alot? Anyway snuck into the conjuring for free which was pretty decent.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
The critics are giving it thumbs up already.
I'm going to see it.
2dkbc0p.gif

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I saw an advanced screening for movie yesterday.
The movie was solid. It's really about a man dealing with his life after losing what is most important to him.(Jean) If you can't sit and listen to the people talk for 75% of the movie you wont enjoy it. 3 action scenes in the movie (kidnapping/bullet train, Shingen vs wolverine/Yukio, and the finale) with the first 2 being good and the last one being disappointing. In the end i think it was a solid entry in the x-men movie saga. Much better than the last wolverine movie. The best part of the movie is actually the after credit scene.
They show people in an airport frozen and it goes to logan's face. Then Xavier rolls up in his wheelchair and Logan is shocked and asks him how. Xavier says your not the only person with special powers. Then it goes back to Logan and Magneto is standing behind him.
what was the after credit scene