The Witcher - Season 2 (December 17th 2021)

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Cavill portrayal was the best thing anout the show this shyt DOA now :mjlol:
Yep. Cavill carried the series.

It's a shame.

As long as I get my Arcane season 2 and whatever other projects after, I'm cool.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Director; “well looks like Cavil is out, maybe we should reach out to Chris, seeing as he plays Thor? Maybe a natural fit”.

Netflix: “We got Chris Hemsworth at Home :manny:

Director: :snoop:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
From Henry To Liam?

I don't know if that's a downgrade or not but they put so much cheese into Thor that its hard to take him seriously.
At the end of the day, i'm a fan of The Witcher but at the same time i'm more happy Cavill is back at superman so i'll take it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
From Henry To Liam?

I don't know if that's a downgrade or not but they put so much cheese into Thor that its hard to take him seriously.
At the end of the day, i'm a fan of The Witcher but at the same time i'm more happy Cavill is back at superman so i'll take it

:mjgrin: You thinking of the wrong Hemsworth brother

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I remember Zach McGowan showing interest in the role when fans were photoshopping him as Geralt when Netfix announced adaption. They should have hit him up before considering Liam.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Oof.

Henry Cavill honestly exist in a very special space in the Hollywood acting world. I'm guessing he's dropping The Witcher roll to go after the DC Superman bag?

That's definitely going to hurt the series.

But I'm not too bothered by it honestly, the show wasn't all that to me to begin with. A little too campy. Watchable, but nothing amazing.

Kind of hurts the other actors and crew though. Sucks for them.

Lol the reason cavill is out is because he was a huge fan. Played the games, read the book and knew the lore.

Imagine being such a fan and writers just fukking up the story and you have to act with a bright face everyday.

Serveral writers have even told they dont like the story so again another franchise getting fukked over by writers who know nothing about it

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I remember Zach McGowan showing interest in the role when fans were photoshopping him hlas Geralt when Netfix announced adaption. They should have hit him up before considering Liam.
Not only would he do a great job, probably woulda been much cheaper too lmao

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Zach McGowan for me, easily. After Black Sails, which he carried, I see him as either the new Wolverine/Son and or a Witcher, might as well be Geralt, he has the voice, height, and body type.....

But sure, lets go with the Hemsworth brother that can't; act, do an accent, fight, or is even a fan of the show.

:mjlol: