game looks good. wasnt even on my radar until now :ehh:

EDIT: it was on my list, but i never updated the release date. plan on copping

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Was that a good game?
Too dull, but it got hate for the character and dialogue rather than actual reasons it should have beeen criticized for

It had a lot of good ideas and interesting gameplay mechanics. I still think the combat and traversal are some of the most fun I’ve ever played in a open world game, especially compared to something like hogwarts.

Its just everything else feels super underbaked. Would have probably been a game that could shine through a sequel

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's actually pretty good but it was DOA to youtube review and podcast bros because the main character is a black woman.
I will check it out, I didn’t bother because it was heavily criticised as being bad. Guess I should have known what was up.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It had a lot of good ideas and interesting gameplay mechanics. I still think the combat and traversal are some of the most fun I’ve ever played in a open world game, especially compared to something like hogwarts.

Its just everything else feels super underbaked. Would have probably been a game that could shine through a sequel

I will try it now as it’s cheap as hell, I saw it on sale a few weeks ago.