The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I think 1/3rd of the people of who buy this game will actually beat it. I think they went back to Witcher 1 with this one...that and they have been playing a lot of Skyrim...We are not ready for this brehs.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I think 1/3rd of the people of who buy this game will actually beat it. I think they went back to Witcher 1 with this one...that and they have been playing a lot of Skyrim...We are not ready for this brehs.
How do you say? I've owned The Witcher 2 on 360. Got maybe a quarter of a way through the 3rd act (took Iorveth's path- I really LOVED the idea of two different separate acts, btw, just not the game), and couldn't go anymore.

Repurchased for the low during a Steam sale, and I just can't get into it again, man. Mainly because of the combat. Its just so not fun, IMO. Just almost bad. I dunno. Because the world seems somewhat interesting, if not a little bland. I'll most likely give this one another shot though.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
How do you say? I've owned The Witcher 2 on 360. Got maybe a quarter of a way through the 3rd act (took Iorveth's path- I really LOVED the idea of two different separate acts, btw, just not the game), and couldn't go anymore.

Repurchased for the low during a Steam sale, and I just can't get into it again, man. Mainly because of the combat. Its just so not fun, IMO. Just almost bad. I dunno. Because the world seems somewhat interesting, if not a little bland. I'll most likely give this one another shot though.

One of the main difference between the 1st game and the 2nd is the way they directed you to the end. The 2nd had MAD side quests and it felt like you were more wrapped up in the world rather than controlling it. In the first people were like, "OH GERALD!! YOU ARE HERE" and the second it was more like, "Other shyt is going on but it's good to see you Gerald". The Wild hunt will focus the story more on him but this shyt will take longer to beat...hell I still haven't finished the final act on the 2nd one...lol It's long as hell!