The Wire - Omar's Stanfield Ambush

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
They made a point to show and stress what a nice section of Baltimore Monk lived in

Omar " he lives here,huh?....guess he think he too good for a rowhouse"

People move differently in areas where shots are rare than they do where gunshots are common.
When Monk questioned the woman the next day , she geniunely acted like she hadn't heard anything.

The woman probably didn't wanna say nothing cause she ain't wanna be involved

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
1 of the goat moments in tv history :wow:

Omar and Donnie waiting in the whip listening to The Impressions' Gypsy Woman :wow:

Omar pulling a Spider-Man on Chris, Snoop and Michael :damn::wow:

Donnie tho. RIP :mjcry:

@Otis Kane Jr.

I always go back to season 1 to watch them kill Wallace..its one of the most disgusting betrayals in tv history. Ultimate Replay value.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
that's not what i got from watching the scene

cued up

Maybe she was won't there when the shyt happened
Could've been at work
Maybe she was out with friends
Could've been a several reasons why she gave the answer she gave
In the end, it's a tv show, bruh

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
In the end, he made the right move
If he would've waited, eventually they would've caught up to him cause he would've needed a fair amount of time to heal and he didn't really have a team no more
He did what he had to do
If Kenard wouldn't have taken him out, I think he would've gotten Chris and them.

Nah he was blinded by emotion and didn't give a fukk anymore. He wasn't his usual strategic and logical thinking self like the previous seasons. He should have gone out of state temporarily or something to heal up and then come back. If you're limping with several shooters on your back that just increases the chance of them getting the drop on you.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Nah he was blinded by emotion and didn't give a fukk anymore. He wasn't his usual strategic and logical thinking self like the previous seasons. He should have gone out of state temporarily or something to heal up and then come back. If you're limping with several shooters on your back that just increases the chance of them getting the drop on you.

Word
I mean shyt, they took out his crew for the most part
He's human, emotions kick in at some point; even the toughest nikka sheds tears from time to time
Omar had left the game behind but then when they took out Butchie, he had to comeback.
In the end, if he would've left and tried to heal up, I think too much time would've been wasted and they would've gotten to him 1st before he got back at them
Chris and Snoop was moving just as fast as Omar was before he got hurt
He had to make a move, they won't letting bruh rest
The only way he could've comeback strong against Chris and them is if he would've had Renaldo, and some of the Latinos who helped him rob Cheese n them
Omar would've needed new muscle cause most of his team was either dead or retired (Kimmy)