The Wire - Omar's Stanfield Ambush

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: Marlo still couldn’t believe he survived that.

giphy.gif

:dwillhuh: That’s not possible.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Apt. complex full of people.......in a nice section of Baltimore
And not ONE light was on after Omar jumped and they looked down to see where he was.

MFers letting off heavy weapons indoors and apparently nobody who lived there heard anything.

When Monk canvasses the neighborhood later as a fake D, neighbors say that they didn't hear anything.

When they showed shootout scenes other times...you heard people running, car alarms going off,etc so it bothered me that they didn't show the neighborhood react to the gunfight.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Omar should have given his leg more time to heal before he went after them again.

In the end, he made the right move
If he would've waited, eventually they would've caught up to him cause he would've needed a fair amount of time to heal and he didn't really have a team no more
He did what he had to do
If Kenard wouldn't have taken him out, I think he would've gotten Chris and them.

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Spent 3 full weeks binge watching this shyt during my free time a month ago. I finally got the hype. Great damn show. All the memes I've used from this show...i finally get it. I like Michael's development. Brodie was also my dude. This show is definitely top 5 of all time

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Apt. complex full of people.......in a nice section of Baltimore
And not ONE light was on after Omar jumped and they looked down to see where he was.

MFers letting off heavy weapons indoors and apparently nobody who lived there heard anything.

When Monk canvasses the neighborhood later as a fake D, neighbors say that they didn't hear anything.

When they showed shootout scenes other times...you heard people running, car alarms going off,etc so it bothered me that they didn't show the neighborhood react to the gunfight.

I hear u on 1 hand
But it's late, people hear gun shots, you really think nikkas gon be peeping out they windows to see who's shooting?
Naw, bruh
nikkas gon be ducking and laying on the floor when they hear that shyt
By the time the shots ended, the main focus was to show the quick aftermath of Omar "disappearing" and Snoop, Chris and Michael's reaction to that
Next couple of seconds could've shown people running or car alarms going off but shyt, it's a tv show, ain't shyt perfect.
Neighbors probably said they ain't hear nothing cause they was scared and didn't wanna get involved

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I hear u on 1 hand
But it's late, people hear gun shots, you really think nikkas gon be peeping out they windows to see who's shooting?
Naw, bruh
nikkas gon be ducking and laying on the floor when they hear that shyt
I remember growing up hearing gun shots and shyt and having to duck down and all that.
Won't nobody peeping out no windows until shyt got quiet like 20 minutes later
By the time the shots ended, the main focus was to show the quick aftermath of Omar "disappearing" and Snoop, Chris and Michael's reaction to that
Next couple of seconds could've shown people running or car alarms going off but shyt, it's a tv show, ain't shyt perfect.
Neighbors probably said they ain't hear nothing cause they was scared and didn't wanna get involved

They made a point to show and stress what a nice section of Baltimore Monk lived in

Omar " he lives here,huh?....guess he think he too good for a rowhouse"

People move differently in areas where shots are rare than they do where gunshots are common.
When Monk questioned the woman the next day , she geniunely acted like she hadn't heard anything.