The Wire is not very good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They kind of dropped the ball with The Wire...Season 1 was blazing...And then, sputtering...

The Sabotka season was a snooze fest...The Amsterdam season was too fictional, for series that was trying to stick to reality as possible...

The Fake Serial Killer, the same as above, way too fictional...

They should have kept that series on the streets, and just show a little bit of how the drugs get to the streets, but the focus should have been the streets...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They kind of dropped the ball with The Wire...Season 1 was blazing...And then, sputtering...

The Sabotka season was a snooze fest...The Amsterdam season was too fictional, for series that was trying to stick to reality as possible...

They should have kept that series on the streets, and just show a little bit of how the drugs get to the streets, but the focus should have been the streets...
Whats funny is that was one of the things they actually based off of real life....

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
It was entertaining/fresh/ground breaking if u watched it when it originally aired. Tbh, if a viewer in 2013 right now watched it now from start to finish, they'd prolly be unimpressed.

I'm speaking from experience. I don't how many times i've recommended the series and have gotten the :smugbiden: face.

:manny:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Its not a program about the streets.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
It was entertaining/fresh/ground breaking if u watched it when it originally aired. Tbh, if a viewer in 2013 right now watched it now from start to finish, they'd prolly be unimpressed.

I'm speaking from experience. I don't how many times i've recommended the series and have gotten the :smugbiden: face.

:manny:

I'm watching it for the first time in 2013. shyt is boring trash. :manny: