The Wire cast ... upcoming projects

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What the fukk is that nikka Naymond doing nowadays?

Last i saw him he had got fat and was trying to become a rapper :snoop:

Mac Wilds(Mike) was hot for a second but I haven’t heard from him lately

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael K is killin it. Hap and Leonard
I watch Bosch (on Season 4 now) with Jaime Hector and Lance Reddikk
Pablo Schreiber is starting to burn

and the highly underrated actor/director Clark Johnson. a great actor but does most of his work behind the camera. he has directed some high profile shyt like Luke Cage, The Get Down, Mad Dogs, Hell on Wheels, etc...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What the fukk is that nikka Naymond doing nowadays?

Last i saw him he had got fat and was trying to become a rapper :snoop:

Mac Wilds(Mike) was hot for a second but I haven’t heard from him lately
Naymond does a lot of low budget movies you can find in streampix, and amazon prime (they have a HUGE section of them) they may be a few on Netflix too

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I swear a lot of it is the accent. Switching it up like that creates the illusiin of being a good actor which is bullshyt in my opinion. I think the best American actors are way better than the best British actors.

A lot of it does have t do with that. But, there's something to be said for being able to do a convincing accent.

Denzel is perhaps the best American actor of the last 40 years. The struggle accent in The Mighty Quinn ,though. Watch that film with some Caribbean buddies and you won't be able to hear the dialogue with them laughing so hard.

For some reason, a lot of the Brit actors can seamlessly do American characters.

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael K is killin it. Hap and Leonard
I watch Bosch (on Season 4 now) with Jaime Hector and Lance Reddikk
Pablo Schreiber is starting to burn

and the highly underrated actor/director Clark Johnson. a great actor but does most of his work behind the camera. he has directed some high profile shyt like Luke Cage, The Get Down, Mad Dogs, Hell on Wheels, etc...
Yeah...season 4 of Bosch has Jamie Hector, Lance Reddikk, and Clark Johnson in it. Plus, a lot of episodes are directed by Ernest dikkerson, who directed some Wire episodes and Eric Overmyer wrote a bunch of Bosch episodes and he wrote episodes for The Wire too.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
This is old (march 2017) but i just saw it a couple weeks ago

'The Wire' characters Bodie and Poot reunite on new show
'The Wire' characters Bodie and Poot reunite on new show

620x620

A mini "The Wire" reunion is coming to TV this weekend.

Tray Chaney and J.D. Williams, who played Poot and Bodie on the HBO drama, respectively, are together again in the drama "Saints & Sinners," which airs at 9 p.m. Sunday on Bounce TV.

Chaney is Kendrick Murphy, while Williams plays Jabari Morris in the show that follows the drama surrounding a Southern Baptist church in small-town Georgia. The two characters are involved in a heist and will be seen on "Saints & Sinners" for the next three Sundays.

Both actors appeared in all five seasons of "The Wire," playing drug dealers in the Baltimore-based drama.

Bounce can be seen on channel 203 on Comcast in Baltimore city. It's also on Verizon Fios 459 and WMAR's digital channel 2.3.

That sux. Bounce is only available in that crappy SD format

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
A lot of it does have t do with that. But, there's something to be said for being able to do a convincing accent.

Denzel is perhaps the best American actor of the last 40 years. The struggle accent in The Mighty Quinn ,though. Watch that film with some Caribbean buddies and you won't be able to hear the dialogue with them laughing so hard.

For some reason, a lot of the Brit actors can seamlessly do American characters.

The one in For Queen and Country is even worse. :mjlol:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dukie was briefly in that Roxanne Shante flick.

He seems like a level headed dude in real life, he needs to be in more stuff.