The Wire cast ... upcoming projects

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If you see a cast member in a current or upcoming project, post it here.Film,tv show, play, commercial, lecture, album.etc

If 3 or more cast members are in the same project, it's a Wire reunion to me.
IDGAF what it's supposed to be about...it's a reunion.For example..Burrell, Kima, and Levy were all in Luke Cage.

Omar seems to have been the most active since the show ended, so I expect to see his name here a lot.

Post the clip,trailer,poster,flyer

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Kima
The_Wire_Kima.jpg

appears in the Showtime series "The Chi" which debuts in Jan 2018

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
This is old (march 2017) but i just saw it a couple weeks ago

'The Wire' characters Bodie and Poot reunite on new show
'The Wire' characters Bodie and Poot reunite on new show

620x620

A mini "The Wire" reunion is coming to TV this weekend.

Tray Chaney and J.D. Williams, who played Poot and Bodie on the HBO drama, respectively, are together again in the drama "Saints & Sinners," which airs at 9 p.m. Sunday on Bounce TV.

Chaney is Kendrick Murphy, while Williams plays Jabari Morris in the show that follows the drama surrounding a Southern Baptist church in small-town Georgia. The two characters are involved in a heist and will be seen on "Saints & Sinners" for the next three Sundays.

Both actors appeared in all five seasons of "The Wire," playing drug dealers in the Baltimore-based drama.

Bounce can be seen on channel 203 on Comcast in Baltimore city. It's also on Verizon Fios 459 and WMAR's digital channel 2.3.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
dope thread
\*Kanye smears shyt and piss on canvas and records screaming at the top of his lungs in a shrill, air-raid siren pitch -The sounds of screaming combined with the rancid stench of feces and piss evokes sensations of the antebellum South. The waste products on the canvas seem to say, 'Look, this is the waste and excess that exists within me, set it free.' Definitely a brilliant living-art piece, and overall, one of the greatest genius works of our century. Kanye has outdone himself this time.
Pitchfork Rating: 8.7"

lmao is that shyt a real real?

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
He's a waaaay better actor as well, huge talent. His brother too.
I swear a lot of it is the accent. Switching it up like that creates the illusiin of being a good actor:francis: which is bullshyt in my opinion. I think the best American actors are way better than the best British actors.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
If you see a cast member in a current or upcoming project, post it here.Film,tv show, play, commercial, lecture, album.etc

If 3 or more cast members are in the same project, it's a Wire reunion to me.
IDGAF what it's supposed to be about...it's a reunion.For example..Burrell, Kima, and Levy were all in Luke Cage.

Omar seems to have been the most active since the show ended, so I expect to see his name here a lot.

Post the clip,trailer,poster,flyer

Stringer Bell became such a big star, it's like we forgot he came from the Wire. It's like we know not to mention shyt he has coming up.