The Wii U Thread

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
How far you into 3D World? It doesn't start picking up until like World 2

check out DK Tropical Freeze and Splatoon these are the best games for the system imo
I only did level 1, did it twice for the third green star and missed the big ass bunny on the first time around too :ohhh: when my boy toad got huge :wow:.
I'll get splatoon when they drop more maps and shyt so I wont regret throwin them $60 now. Is dk tropical freeze really good? Im getting tired of platforming sidescrollers tbh, its the reason I dropped lbp3 and rayman legends. Mk8 and smw3d are beautiful nintendo fukkin up stickin to platformers when milking their original IPs. Zelda should not only be their adventure games. So much potential if they tried.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Ronald

Daps
I only did level 1, did it twice for the third green star and missed the big ass bunny on the first time around too :ohhh: when my boy toad got huge :wow:.
I'll get splatoon when they drop more maps and shyt so I wont regret throwin them $60 now. Is dk tropical freeze really good? Im getting tired of platforming sidescrollers tbh, its the reason I dropped lbp3 and rayman legends. Mk8 and smw3d are beautiful nintendo fukkin up stickin to platformers when milking their original IPs. Zelda should not only be their adventure games. So much potential if they tried.

they got like 7 maps now, think theres about 7 more coming from now - August, a lot of people on here were shytting on it at first, but have been hooked since it came out

Tropical Freeze is great, I think it's up there with the best platformers of the SNES/Genesis era, my second favorite game this gen after Bloodborne. But if you're tired of 2D platformers then I'd just skip it, or wait til you can cop it at a low price

They're probably gonna start making more new IPs since Splatoon is looking like a success for them (and to think it originally starred Mario :smh:)

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
they got like 7 maps now, think theres about 7 more coming from now - August, a lot of people on here were shytting on it at first, but have been hooked since it came out

Tropical Freeze is great, I think it's up there with the best platformers of the SNES/Genesis era, my second favorite game this gen after Bloodborne. But if you're tired of 2D platformers then I'd just skip it, or wait til you can cop it at a low price

They're probably gonna start making more new IPs since Splatoon is looking like a success for them (and to think it originally starred Mario :smh:)
Mario dont need to start in every joint im tired of his immigrant lookin ass. Anyways I got lbp3 for $25 and rayman was way cheaper so I will wait and hope it tops them although lbp3 actually knows how to stay refreshing unlike rayman. Not bein able to turn off that gamepad completely after u turned on the pro is so stupid. Why would I wanna put gamepad on standby nintendo smh. I hope those are IPs aren't chit like pinkmin 4 or the wonderful 102, not bad but cmon I need new chit first and I need it to be action adventure or atleast not platforming focused.

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt dont look $60 value. 4 hour campaign and them online matches hella short :scust:
Uhh those 3 minute matches are perfect. It makes teh game addicting and any longer would just drag on. I'm not even done with the campaign yet since I've been hooked online. Plus nintendo's staggered approach to release DLC makes it compelling to check out often.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Uhh those 3 minute matches are perfect. It makes teh game addicting and any longer would just drag on. I'm not even done with the campaign yet since I've been hooked online. Plus nintendo's staggered approach to release DLC makes it compelling to check out often.
They need to release a demo for online lol, chit im eatin off mk8 once im done with grand prix im hoppin online

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Can't believe that shyt is $60 in the States. It's 40-45 euro over here, lol. But I'd say it's worth the 60 bucks, singleplayer is a good 6 hours if you try to find all the sunken scrolls and even longer if you want to fully upgrade your character (not necessary but for perfectionists) and the multiplayer is addictive fun.