The Wii U Thread

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Brehs :wtf:

Peep this SMash Bros.(Project M (A mod that adds Melee elements to Brawl) ) Match

This sht was beautifull sht got me hype for smash :wow:

#BlackExcellence :blessed:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lemme just put my word in here real quick.

If you like RPGs

If you own a Wii U

If you've never played Earthbound

Buy it. Right the fukk now. I mean, you really just need to. I played it last year, and it holds up better than any old school RPG I've ever played. Plus, if you're a SSB fan, you get to learn where the fukk Ness came from and why he's a force to be reckoned with. The story was ahead of its time in the way it handled certain social and religious aspects and wasn't afraid to just cover it within the story. The gameplay was phenominal and the characters and story involved is beyond memorable. It'll easily be the best 10-15 bucks you spend on the system right now, depending on what the price is right now.

You owe it to yourself, friend.

I've gotta save up for a min, due to payin for next semesters tuition this week, but Imma be back on that Wii U wave asap. I'm lightweight salty I ever left it. But ya know...

nikkas make mistakes everyday b :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin

If you like RPGs

If you own a Wii U

Buy it. Right the fukk now. I mean, you really just need to. I played it last year, and it holds up better than any old school RPG I've ever played. Plus, if you're a SSB fan, you get to learn where the fukk Ness came from and why he's a force to be reckoned with. The story was ahead of its time in the way it handled certain social and religious aspects and wasn't afraid to just cover it within the story. The gameplay was phenominal and the characters and story involved is beyond memorable. It'll easily be the best 10-15 bucks you spend on the system right now, depending on what the price is right now.

I've gotta save up for a min, due to payin for next semesters tuition this week, but Imma be back on that Wii U wave asap. I'm lightweight salty I ever left it. But ya know...

Earthbound one of the GOAT RPGS

The scratch n sniff stink cards that came with the guide :russ:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
i just copped me that pro controller. holy shyt this thing is piff. was kinda hesitant to drop $50 on it, but now that my nieces are with me for the summer, i had to get another controller so we could play against each other. seriously, this controller feels more comfortable than the xbox 360 and is just as light as the ps3. only gripe is the gloss finish in the front and the back triggers (zl,zr) are clunky and not as tactile.

finally got my free game as well. idk what to pick tho? i already have windwaker hd, but it's between pikmin 3 and super mario bros u (wii party u :camby:). ive never played pikmin, but it has great reviews. but it doesn't look like my style. wanted to get super mario bros u, but im kinda mariod out. anybody have both pikmin and mario bros u? what do y'all recommend i get?

Seth Brundle

Sick with it
Daps

If you like RPGs

If you own a Wii U

Copped. Will fit in between MK8 and MH3U.