Starkset...
B0000589TO.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
:scusthov:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
No lie. I bought this album, popped it in the cd player and fell asleep for a good 3/4 hours.

:laugh:

I was warned by a few people who heard it first, but seeing how his first two albums got no love either I went ahead and made one of the worst purchases I've ever made. Dude literally went from one of my favourites to my least favourite with this junk :thumbsdown:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
220px-Nas-NastradamusAlbumCover.jpg

This was back when CDs were like $14.99 too. You almost had to MAKE yourself like something that was trash because you spent that on it. lol.

I remember buying 'Nastrdamus' in fall of 1999, in Target, my boy and I went, only had one copy left, which I got, and he got that Irv. Gotti 'The Murderers' album. I liked it, not like 'I Am', but it had a good start, solid middle, and just fell the fukk off at the end, except for 'You Owe Me', which everyone was fukking with.

AZ 'Legendary', 2009, terrible, irredeemable album. I can tell you WHY I bought 'Harlem World: The Movement', but it doesn't mean it wasn't a terrible album, in retrospect, I liked it in 99.