The 'What Are You Playing?' 2017 Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2016 is over, lets start with 2017. Going to use this to count my finished games this year as well.

1. Muramasa Rebirth (PS Vita) - Dope game, nicely rendered backgrounds and effects, dope action, dope equipment/forging system and loads of content. My only issue is with the game being padded through backtracking and the kind of obscure way the story is told, although tbh I wasn't paying much attention. 8/10, going to start on the DLC.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also playing...
  • Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PSV) - have the last few fights of the game left
  • The Last Guardian (PS4) - have the last couple of hours left
  • FFXV (PS4) - like half way through the story, haven't played it for a month

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Also playing...
  • Trails of Cold Steel 2 (PSV) - have the last few fights of the game left
  • The Last Guardian (PS4) - have the last couple of hours left
  • FFXV (PS4) - like half way through the story, haven't played it for a month
Man... I've been sitting on the final Act of Trials of Cold Steel 2 for months and I just can't bring myself to finish it. I love the game, but I just haven't been in the mood for it.

FFXV - I got that shyt, played until roughly Chapter 6 or so, saw the 'future plans' from SE about all the shyt they wanted to patch in or add in DLC, then just decided to wait. I know there's a great game there, but I'm not about to Dragon Age III myself and be shocked and disappointed at how improved the game is months after the fact. Its a great product, I'm not shytting on it, but there's already a lot of design choices I just can't agree with right away. I'll finish it once more content drops and be blown away and kick myself for not being a part of all the conversation about the game... but right now, I'm in no rush to knock it out.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
^^^ I've been stalling on FFXV for the longest. Got to chapter 3 and did some mob hunts and heard they were coming out with a patch to improve chapter 13 and another patch for 60fps on PS4 Pro but so i stopped playing it. I was like 8 hours into it.

I am mainly still playing Persona 5 though. I just got 78 hours in. Stayed up till like 4am last night playing :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Final Fantasy XV is flame. Got 9 hours into so far.
Finished the battlefield 1 campaign on hard.
Titanfall 2. Just beat the campaign on hard today and loved it. Played some multi and loved it as well. I'll definitely be pouring hours into titanfall 2. I'll play battlefield with the coli brehs but if it wasn't for that I would solely be on titanfall.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Playing Gears for the first time ever. Not really feeling these controls. Same button to run and take cover? No right stick to melee? :gag:

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
Ughhhh PS holiday sale got me good.

Currently playing titanfall 2 MP. haunt touched the campaign and probably won't for some time.

Diablo 3- finally copped, having a blast so far. Love being able to just dumb out and kill shyt.

Tomb Raider- this shyt is 100x better than I ever thought.

FFXIV- Yea I'm a fukkin nerd sometimes :yeshrug: Pull Up :dame:

Got resident evil 4,5,6 on deck. Never played any of them and at 10 bucks figured it would be a good time.