The Weeknd: The Official Thread

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
U got them shyts for free...gather ur pennies and support that dude...:shaq2:

He's trolling you man :comeon:

Either way Abel released more music in 12 months than a lot of artists do in 5 years.. Can't wait to hear the remasters, even though Wicked Games is sounding kinda :merchant:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I listened to HOB for the first time and was disappointed,a few songs on there knock but the album as a whole is over-rated.What else should I check out? nikka kind of sounds like a watered down/more artsy version of The Dream .

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to HOB for the first time and was disappointed,a few songs on there knock but the album as a whole is over-rated.What else should I check out? nikka kind of sounds like a watered down/more artsy version of The Dream .

I wouldn't say watered down, but definitely on some emo artsy version of The Dream.

HOB was my personal favorite, but he only has three albums, just download and listen to em.

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas

He has two other projects - Thursday and Echoes of Silence

I wasn't blown away either my first time listening to him.
But after a while it just grew on me until now I don't think he has a weak song in his discography :lawd:

EoS is probably the easiest to get into on first listen

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't understand the hate for Thursday... his darkest one and my personal favorite... i think EOS took the longest to grow on me, but i love that shyt too... And of course HOB... all of his shyt is good..