The Weeknd: The Official Thread

Saka

Pro
Daps
playing this shyt while ya slappin it will assist in ya girls orgasm :shaq: :win:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
That's my nikka in mp3 form.

He can have those concert tickets. His voice is weak live.

3 classic tapes tho.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Straight grinding music but I'll pass on going to see him live @ the Filmore in SF next week. My favorite R&B artist right now and this is coming from a longtime Usher fan.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
That's my nikka in mp3 form.

He can have those concert tickets. His voice is weak live.

3 classic tapes tho.

yeah, can't fukk with his concert just yet. Not because it's weak, but too many corny backpackers over there. Plus alot of those white chick that go to his concerts do not listen to R&B at all.

Saka

Pro
Daps
yeah, can't fukk with his concert just yet. Not because it's weak, but too many corny backpackers over there. Plus alot of those white chick that go to his concerts do not listen to R&B at all.

He got the hipsters on smash :win:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
He got the hipsters on smash :win:

but as soon as he starts getting that mainstream attention, them hipsters gonna be all :noah: because they don't have him to themselves anymore. Bunch of fickle fukks. Can't wait until he starts getting his shine though. 3 classics within a year? Where they do that at?

Saka

Pro
Daps
but as soon as he starts getting that mainstream attention, them hipsters gonna be all :noah: because they don't have him to themselves anymore. Bunch of fickle fukks. Can't wait until he starts getting his shine though. 3 classics within a year? Where they do that at?

i dont think he got that top 40 appeal wit his current style though what tune of his yall think would do good on radio maybe few joints of HOB ...he gonna have to get his mj on :ehh: