The way Snowfall was SNUBBED was due to RACISM. It was BETTER than Breaking Bad in EVERY REGARD.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They are essentially the same story but Snowfall had BETTER all around acting. BETTER performances. BETTER characters. BETTER cinematography. And told a BETTER version of the story.

So where does Breaking Bad have it beat outside of an "I'm white and I say so"? :mjpls:

If it wasn't for the majority of characters in Snowfall being black it would have EASILY CLEANED UP with awards like how Breaking Bad did :mjpls:

And I better NOT hear ANY bullshyt about "tHe wRiTiNg wAs bEtTeR" when it was a GLORIFIED fantasy superhero show :mjpls:

:laff:@ a High School teacher taking down a CARTEL LEADER and his entire network

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They’re both in my top 5, maybe 3, but the first one is definitely in my top 2 :manny:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You’re just making statements.

WHAT about Breaking Bad is Better than Snowfall?:mjgrin:
The acting by the main characters
The acting by the secondary characters
The character development
The depth of the characters and the bad guys
The scope of the show...idk man where should I stop?

It is better and that isn't a disrespect to Snowfall

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As a HUGE Snowfall fan i’d have to say the writing on the later seasons of Breaking Bad>>>>>> the writing on the later seasons of Snowfall even though Walter Mosley was writing his ass off on the eps he was in charge of.

What so called better writing was this?:duck:

Do you mean the better writing which had two hitman travel all the way to Walter’s house from Mexico to kill him. They then get there, know he’s in the shower but instead of killing him sit down to wait for him to come out but then get a last minute phone call which prevents Walt from being killed :mjlol: