the way Activision is sabotaging COD Modern Warfare is crazy

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I left Warzone before Cold War, because I knew this shyt would happen.

I didn't buy MW, but I've watched them find every way to piss on the good will from it, by forcing Cold War in the myriad of ways they have done so.

It's certainly a strategy.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Meanwhile the BF1 community still thriving. That’s one thing I will say Dice is good at. Continuing support for their older games in the series. shyt there’s people still on BF4. Battlefront 2 got way better as well.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why do y'all keep playing it then?!!?:what: activision EA they do the same shyt screwing the gamers over and over again. y'all must like it?!?:mindblown:
Y’all say this but I’m for sure the guys who’s buying cod and madden yearly are getting the money worth. These dudes play cod like 600-1000 hours before the next version comes out. Same with madden and 2k.

these people pay 60 to get 1000 hours of entertainment with they friends. When the new version comes out and all the friends go to that they can move on. They already got the money worth

Sides spent 50 on a spider man dlc that was 6 hours lol. Y’all gotta stop

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Why wouldn’t they follow the GTA V model & milk MW for as long as they can?!

why make NEW games when you already have the infrastructure to continue pumping new content into what you KNOW people enjoy

doesn’t make sense

*Correction when I say MW I mean WARZONE**

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
regular shiet doesn't make that much past the initial rush. the goal is to steer you towards warzone then get you to pay for the season pass and those terrible lootpacks.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
More troublesome that they make the CW guns the only viable ones in WZ now

meh I’m running DMR now like everyone else but still MP5 gang

closing in on 120 wins
The dmr is ridiculous but after that there really isn’t any good ARs

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
More troublesome that they make the CW guns the only viable ones in WZ now

meh I’m running DMR now like everyone else but still MP5 gang

closing in on 120 wins

Thats cap. Sure the CW guns are absolutely meta right now but that don't mean they are the only "viable" guns". The Kilo is still a top 5 gun in the game.

And again THE META ALWAYS CHANGES WHEN NEW GUNS ARE ADDED. Or are yall just gonna say yall forgot when the Grau and the Bruen was completely dominating the game? They literally added over 30 new guns to the game at once. Of course it was gonna have direct effect on the meta lol.

The dmr is ridiculous but after that there really isn’t any good ARs

The DMR is a Tact Rifle though...............

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Why wouldn’t they follow the GTA V model & milk MW for as long as they can?!

why make NEW games when you already have the infrastructure to continue pumping new content into what you KNOW people enjoy

doesn’t make sense

*Correction when I say MW I mean WARZONE**

That may be the case going forward. But it was public knowledge the hurdles Cold war went through. They took the game away from sledgehammer a year into production and treyarch had to basically save the game.

As far as people "enjoying" the game. There's tons of people who prefer the faster paced action of black ops compared to the campy playstyle of MW. Granted though they can obviously make a more aggro cod style game within the MW engine.

Not to mention why are people just forgetting about the zombie players? There are millions of players who buy black ops SOLELY for zombies and Treyarch is the ONLY company i trust to do Zombies.

People really need to understand that CoD is a genre of itself. Hell CoD Mobile is literally it's own beast. Lmao at people still comparing it to BF. People come to CoD for different things and Activision makes different CoD games for the different player bases. Hell there are some people who only buy the games for the campaigns.

Last edited:

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I really don't understand this. When have they EVER kept supporting a older cod once the next one is out?? If anything the fact MW is still getting updates (regardless if it's cross promotion for cold war) is MORE then any other COD game has gotten.

MW is over. CW is what they are promoting now. Obviously no one is stopping you from continuing to play MW. But complaining that it's no longer being updated is just silly to me.
WW2 had a ton of support in the 2nd year.
New maps, weapon balances, new camos.

All kinds of stuff.

Thats the only one I can think of tho

ridge

Daps
Thats cap. Sure the CW guns are absolutely meta right now but that don't mean they are the only "viable" guns". The Kilo is still a top 5 gun in the game.

And again THE META ALWAYS CHANGES WHEN NEW GUNS ARE ADDED. Or are yall just gonna say yall forgot when the Grau and the Bruen was completely dominating the game? They literally added over 30 new guns to the game at once. Of course it was gonna have direct effect on the meta lol.

The DMR is a Tact Rifle though...............
the bruen/grau TTK wasnt even close to the DMR

DMR most broken gun in warzone history by far..diamattis are much worse than akimbo renettis too